Have you heard of this?
I hadn't until it came up in an email from a writing course I'd done. It blew my mind.
It's a new way of supporting women in the business world. It's in Australia and NZ as well as Canada and the US.
The Australian businesses who are short-listed for support are introduced here.
What type of businesses do women run/own that focus on positive changes in the world?
- online marketing of skills
- helping kids play and develop skills for work (coding), sport, and life
- recycling of plastics, rubbish, clothing, goods
- agricultural health
- help for homeless
- indigenous storytelling and fashion
- job support
- healthcare tech
- remote sensing
- business services
- healthy drinks
- environmentally conscious sunscreen
- menstrual products
The organisational structure of SheEO sounds incredible. It makes me so optimstic that there might be a way forward to a future with hope, helping, less greed, more power to all.
Are you interested in this?